01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: something NEW :) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

something NEW :)

34
Bastel-Traum - der Blog zum Shop


the very FIRST CHALLENGE over at Bastel-Traum is about to start right now :)

hop over to check out the awesome creations of our Designteam and also check out the amazing Online Shop with the cutest stamps, papers and bling bling :) it is totally worth it :)


Our very first challenge is a Valentine's Day inspired challenge :) create whatever you like as long as it fits into the theme :)

for our first challenge you've time until February 10th :) Please make sure you hop over and link your projects and maybe you'll be the lucky winner and receive a great price :) good luck :)

and here's what I created, a cute little set (even though the colors don't match) but I like it a lot - I used my Cameo, of course, and mainly Cardstock - I think it's great that you can create cute projects without using a lot of bling :)

Hope you'll participate in our challenge - we'd love to see your projects :)




 


Challenges:
Addicted to CAS - Heart 
Crafty Creations Challenges - anything but a card - I enter with my box
CAS-ual Fridays - Love Letters - I enter with my card
One Stop Craft Challenge - Sparkle and Bling - I enter with my box






Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38