01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: cownese .. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

cownese ..

34
Howdy there :)

ha .. guess what .. "last year" I thought to myself: next year, you'll stop procrastinating and start writing your papers!!! .. LOL .. yeah right .. I think my school stuff is still in my car, haven't touched it since Dec 20th .. but what I did touch are my craft supplies :D ..

Today, I used (for the very first time) this really cool woodgrain stamp by Papersmooches as well as the little chubby cow .. Oh how I adore those cuties 
I used (again) some MME papers .. I just love them .. can't remember if I have used something else for my past 10 projects? .. hmm .. oh well :)

Even though I have owned mu Silhouette Cameo for over a year now, I have not used the print' n 'cut tool yet - until today, as you can see with the sentiments - it works great :D .. 

btw .. this kuhl (cool) idea is not my own .. I've seen this cute card -- by Kalyn Kepner and just looooved it :)

hope y'all have a fabulous start into 2o13 .. may your year be full of fun adventures 


Challenges:
I'm so glad the gals over at KIS want to see wood in the current challenge, otherwise I might have not used my timber stamp ever? who knows :D .. 
Hop over to the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge blog 'cos anything goes :)

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38